Join us for the Alabama 200 Bicentennial Exhibit! Created by the Alabama Humanities Foundation, the exhibit is visiting each of Alabama’s 67 counties. The Shelby County Arts Council has been selected the host for the exhibit in Shelby County.
The exhibit will be on display from August 17 through August 28, 2019 at the, located at 86 Argo Road, Columbiana, AL 35051.
In conjunction with the AL200 Bicentennial Exhibit the Shelby County Archives and History Museum will be displaying the photography of John Reese in our gallery. His photographs are a visual history of the state’s people and places.
Location of Exhibit:
Shelby County Exhibition Center, 86 Argo Road, Columbiana, AL 35051
Special Exhibit Dates and Cultural Presentations for Groups.
Admission is Free!
- August 17, 2019 – 10am to 2:00 pm
- August 19, 2019 – 10am to 3:00 pm
- August 20, 2019 – Private Group Tours
- August 21, 2019 – 10am to 3:00pm
- August 22, 2019 – Private Group Tours
- August 23, 2019 – 10am to 3:00pm
- August 26, 2019 – 10am to 3:00pm
- August 27, 2019 – 10am to 3:00pm
- August 28, 2019 – 10am to 3:00pm
(Tours outside of this schedule may be arranged by contacting the Shelby County Arts Council Office at (205) 669-0044 or emailing: Sandra@shelbycountyartscouncil.com
This exhibit is sponsored by:
Alabama Humanities Foundation, Deloach Barber and Caspers, PC, Shelby County Tourism