The Shelby County Arts Council is fully incorporated as a functioning 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. We appreciate tax deductible donations and gifts from individuals and corporations. In order to fulfill our mission, on-going fundraising is a necessity. If you would like more information about our organization or the opportunities for support, please call us at (205) 669-0044 or email us at email@example.com.
We appreciate your support.
You are welcome to designate your gift for a specific program. You may choose one of these ongoing programs or give an undesignated gift to be used as needed.
- At Risk Youth Art and Music Therapy Programs
- Special Needs Children Art and Music Programs
- In School Visiting Artists Workshops
- School Field Trips to Symphonies, Museums and Theatre
- Youth Scholarships for financially disadvantaged families
- Senior Citizen Programs